“In schools, class sizes can range anywhere from 18 to 35 students, meaning teachers having to split their time equally between 4 to 7 groups of 5 students. Given the choice all teachers would prefer and be more productive with one group of 5 students where they would be with the one group directing and facilitating 100% of the time”.Steven Shorthose
This scenario would lead to faster learning and every student getting the attention required to excel. Students and teachers would share certain things like a pantry and common area. An ideal learning environment would be a place where students enjoy more free time to research their passions and interests and follow a curriculum of their choice based on their strengths and needs.
Homework to be completed during school hours and students perusing their interests out of school, in a way that suits them best or simply having family time without the worry of homework in the back of their mind seems far better for happier students.
Top 5 reasons why home-school families choose INtuition:
- A variety of flexible and full-time options, offering choices in courses, schedule and pace
- Small Class Sizes, Happier students make better learners
10 Reasons Why Smaller Class Size Is So Important in Education
- Provides a way for students to get ahead, stay on target or get back on track
- We create learning experience through engaging, standardised curriculum that helps to prepare for international school / college / university courses
- Ability to connect with other students of different age groups through activities, and collaborative events